Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Jennifer Lopez Talks Making Relationship Mistakes with Elle U.K. Magazine

Good GAWD J. Lo, give us a break with all this sexiness! I mean, does she ever take a bad picture? Kate Upton covered the August issue of Elle UK in a photo that motivated us to find our best Fall coat. Now, Jennifer Lopez has snagged the September issue letting us know that September is the month of sexy--So hold off on that coat just yet.



The mother of two was photographed by Txema Yeste in Paris at the Chateau de Voisins. In the interview, she discusses the mistakes she's made with love and how she's still optimistic about finding "The One". She's never been apologetic about her love life and constant breakups, but recognizes her mistakes. Here's what she had to say...

"I still believe in love. The nirvana man, he's out there somewhere. But you just have to work at it. You have to work at everything." 

"Every single album I have ever made is about love. But I am not going to give up. I've got to hope that if I keep going, I will eventually get it right."


 "Everybody has seen that I make mistakes. Each time it goes wrong it's hard. I get really hurt but I have to let myself go: 'What did I do? What can I learn?'"

Her breakup from Marc Anthony was not easy, especially for her kids. Even with this, she still makes sure they're humble...

"It's tough because I know they feel the void of that male presence. When Marc and I first broke up, I did think: 'I wish I could have held this together.' But when you realize it's not the right thing for anybody, you think: 'OK, well how do we make this work, how do we make this better, how do we make this great for the children anyway?'"

On keeping them humble...
"My kids go and stay in a one-bedroom apartment in the Bronx all the time, or a studio with their aunts, uncles and cousins and their grandmother. They get it." 

Pick up your copy of the September issue here.

Source: Elle UK and People 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...