Thursday, September 4, 2014

Top Looks: BCBG Max Azria 2015 Spring RTW


The Spring 2015 Ready-to-Wear fashion shows have commenced in NYC. Fashion lovers can rejoice in all the new designs, trends, and labels that will be worn in months to come. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that it's September and I have not a tap of clothes in my closet that have changed over the last 2-3 years (Sigh!) But the fashion world is light years ahead of me and has moved on to a season that is literally at the back of my mind. Let's take a look at some of my top looks from BCBG. I'll share as many as I can from various shows over the next few days.


BCBG Max Azria shared their designs, as Mercedes Benz Fashion Week kicked off today. To describe these designs in four words, I would say...
  1. Whimsical
  2. Feminine
  3. Bohemian
  4. Flowy

Keep scrolling to see the soft-color palette silhouettes that I'm sure you will want to snag for the Spring.











Click here to see more looks from the collection. Photos courtesy of Style.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...