Thursday, July 31, 2014

Alicia Keys and Swizz Beats are Expecting!!! Plus Kelly Rowland Adores her Husband!

Is it a leap year or what? Everyone in the entertainment industry is expecting these days. Alicia Keys and her hubby Swizz Beats announced their pregnancy via Twitter and they look ecstatic. These two are good at keeping secrets because she looks very far along. See more of the happy couple, along with Kelly explaining how her hubby is hands on...






Alicia and Swizz will be welcoming an addition to their family! Currently the couple have little Egypt, who is 3 and an absolute darling! The couple also share 3 other children from Swizz's previous relationships.

Alicia posted her exciting news and also shared that the couple are celebrating their anniversary.

Happy anniversary to the love of my life @therealswizzz!! And to make it even sweeter we've been blessed with another angel on the way!! You make me happier than I have ever known! Here's to many many more years of the best parts of life! 

Swizz returned the favor...
Love is life & life is love and we're so excited for another GIFT from up above. Happy anniversary my Goddess. 4 years of greatness & cheers to 100 plus more inshallah (If God wills it)


Kelly is absolutely glowing! She has always been beautiful, but she carries her pregnancy so well. A week ago we caught her dressed down while out in Beverly Hills. Now she's showing her curves with a beautiful draped dress and embracing her belly. She gushed to E! News about how she adores her "amazing" husband and the pregnancy advice she' getting from everyone...

I'm extremely excited. First of course for myself and husband. We couldn't be more happy. He's just super supportive. He's like have you eaten today? Did you take your vitamins? Did you drink enough water? He's so hands on and I'm just so blessed. I just love him. He's like the greatest guy ever. He's so awesome. I just can't believe how blessed I am...and he is too! He's an amazing man.

I've gotten the best advice from every woman! It's at the corner of the street, at the grocery store, at the mall...It's really sweet actually the way women have been towards me. They ask can they touch my belly, they just have good advice. They're just supportive and that's the way we're meant to be as a unit. It feels really good to have that support. 
















No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...