Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Get Your Wallets Ready...Ikea's 2015 Catalog is Here

                                                                                                                                                                                                           
IKEA Catalog
My love for Ikea is attributed to my college roommate, who I shared my very first apartment with. Moving into our new apartment, she came hauling in the coolest looking furniture that had so many modern touches that I loved. Fast forward (too many years later), and I still admire a lot of Ikea's designs. 

When the 2014 catalog came out, I flipped through the pages so much that I couldn't flip anymore. After moving into the condo I live in now, I was so eager to decorate (I love my new place.), that I took a 30 minute trip to Ikea twice in one day. (Sad I know!) The 2015 catalog surely doesn't disappoint and sticks to Ikea's design style with affordable prices...







What I really like about this loveseat, is the gorgeous yellow and the checkered-like design of the fabric. This would make 
an excellent accent piece. 

























EKORRE Hanging seat with air element IKEA

Imagine if you were able to lounge in one of these swinging seats after a long day of work. It's the perfect place to curl up and read a good book, or listen to some music. I also think it's ideal for a kid or teenager's room. What about in an outdoor space too?!






BREIM Wardrobe IKEA Adjustable shelves make it easy to customize the space according to your needs.
This wardrobe is perfect for someone going off to college that may not have a designated closet space. Even if you're short on closet space in your apartment, this would be the perfect addition. 






IKEA PS 2014 Hat and coat stand IKEA The low height allows you to place the coat stand under stairs or sloping ceilings, if you like.

My cousin was complaining to me recently about not having a coat closet when she enters her home, and how frustrating it is. We've all seen a coat hanger like this, but I love the color! It's simple and won't take up a lot of space. 

HEMNES Dressing table with mirror IKEA Safety film  reduces damage if glass is broken.

I've never had a designated space to prep, outside of my bathroom counter. For someone who loves to apply makeup, this is a great table to do that. The drawers can be used to store jewelry, makeup, perfume, or any accessory needed to help you get dressed. 







VILASUND/MARIEBY Sofa bed with chaise IKEA You can place the chaise lounge section to the left or right of the sofa, and switch whenever you like.
There are a lot of great details about this sofa., including the fact that it's modular. That means,  the pieces aren't connected and each can be moved around and separated. A chaise is the perfect place to stretch out. I'm loving them right now and made sure one was included when recently purchasing my new sectional. The chaise isn't the only place to stretch out because this sofa also doubles as a sofa bed. Perfect for guests!




ÅKERKULLA Rug, low pile IKEA The thick pile dampens sound and provides a soft surface to walk on.

If you have more of an eclectic style, with a love for florals, this rug might satisfy your design need. What makes it great are the dark colors to mask any dirt.

RÅSKOG Kitchen cart IKEA
These days, it's all about carts...bar carts, bathroom carts, etc. Enter, the kitchen cart. If you have fancy spices you want to put on display, or maybe some dishware, this is a great item to purchase. And let's be honest, just because it says "kitchen cart", doesn't mean it has to be used in the kitchen. You could use this anywhere! 



KLIPPAN Loveseat IKEA Extra covers make it easy to give both your sofa and room a new look.

Ok, so this is not for everyone. But, for someone that loves funky prints and obsessed with colors, this would be perfect.





Keep scrolling to see some of the other products I found that I love or visit Ikea to see the full catalog. 


GLIVARP/TOBIAS Table and 6 chairs IKEA



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...