Saturday, July 26, 2014

Kate Upton Stuns on Elle U.K.



Kate Upton is a modern day bombshell, but she has always given me the old Hollywood glamour feel. She's famous for her curves and beautiful face, but also for the many magazine covers she's snagged, specifically her Sports Illustrated covers. 


Preparing us for our fall look, Kate wears a long Prada print coat on the September 2014 cover of Elle U.K., displaying her bare legs that make the coat a focal point. (And of course her gorgeous face) 

In the article, she talks about becoming a woman when she started modeling, how she begged for her voluptuous body her whole life, and how sometimes she feels like an object...

"When I first started modeling, I was a normal catalogue model, then I became a woman, and I was really excited … Because I’m from Florida, it’s all about being in bathing suits …You are ugly if you don’t have a curvy body. And I didn’t have one, and then I got one, and thought, 'Yessss!'" 

"Then people say: "Oh, wow, you're healthy.' And [I'm] like, 'Wait -- what? I've been begging for this body my whole life!'" 
"After my first Sports Illustrated cover, I felt terrible about myself for a solid month. Every single guy I met was either married or about to be married, and I felt like I was their bachelor present or something … I'm not a toy, I'm a human, I'm not here to be used. I am a grown woman, and you need to figure your s--t out."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...