Sunday, August 24, 2014

2014 Winter/Festive Lakmé Fashion Week (LFW)



The 2014 Winter/Festive Lakm é Fashion Week kicked off August 20th and will close out today. The designs were out of this world! Check out some of the runway looks that I loved. 

Amit Aggarwal at LFW WF 2014


I spent part of my Sunday morning looking through many of the photographs posted on the LFW website. This reminded me why it's so important to travel and see the world. There is such a wealth of creativity that you can tap into by traveling to new places and learning about new cultures. This post has definitely motivated me to take out my passport and venture to new, unknown places.

Of course this is only a snapshot of the 60 plus shows that were on display, but the continuous trend I saw in all of them was glamour, exquisiteness, and eclectic with an Indian flair. 

There was so much opulence and attention to details with patterns, flattering silhouettes, and femininity. Take a look at the looks that stuck out to me. Side note: I didn't look through every collection, but I was amazed by what what I saw!





Anita Dongre at LFW WF 2014






Arunima Majhi at LFW WF 2014






Farah Sanjana at LFW WF 2014






Neha Agarwal at LFW WF 2014




Outhouse at LFW WF 2014







ILK by Shikha & Vinita at LFW WF 2014





Papa Don’t Preach at LFW WF 2014



Sonaakshi Raaj at LFW WF 2014








Photo source: LFW website

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...