Monday, August 18, 2014

Taylor Swift Announces her New Album and Video!!



Taylor Swift is back to making music! Today in NYC, she announced the name of her new album during a live stream with Yahoo. The album is titled 1989 and she performed her new single Shake it Off. Check out more inside...







Taylor Swift let her fans know she is apart of the 80s club...being born in 1989 and all!

Her latest album is named after her birth year and the first single is one that's sure to catch the attention of radio stations. She talks about "shaking off" what the media, haters, and "people" say about her and how instead of letting it get to her, she keeps it moving!!! That's a good way to look at things!!

 Let's just say the song is stuck in my head. I'm feeling it!

Here's what she told her fans...


"I woke up every single day not wanting but needing to make a new style of music that I had never made before. We made the most sonically-cohesive album I'd ever made. We made my favorite album I've ever made."

"I was listening to a lot of late '80s pop...so being inspired by that, I started delving into the late '80s. It was apparently a time of limitless potential…be who you want, wear what you want, do what you want. The idea of that was so inspiring to me."

"This new album was a rebirth for me, it's so new...and having been born on December 13, 1989, this album is called, 1989. I've been working on a new album for two years.Swift said. I feel like two years gives you two years to grow and to live." 

In the video, Taylor channels her inner cheerleader, with a few scenes that give me  "Black Swan" nostalgia. She also breaks out the 80s tracksuits, gold bangle earrings, huge gold rope chains to a cool uptempo beat. You can pre-order your copy today or purchase it when it hits stores October 27th. 

Catch the video below...


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...