Saturday, August 9, 2014

Rita Ora and Adidas 90s Flavor Collection


Growing up in the 90s, I remember adoring cross colors and just about lost my mind when my father took me to an Asian beauty supply store and bought me a cross color outfit. Talk about the best day of my young life!! This was during my elementary years, so naturally in middle school, it was all about wearing baggy clothes. I was so obsessed with this trend, that I would sneak and wear my dad's shirts to school. 

My mother reminds me to this day that she's glad I grew out of that stage, but I think we all went through it in the 90s. I say all of that to say...Rita Ora has teamed up with Adidas, and she's taking me back with these looks. 





Kanye isn't the only celebrity partnering with Adidas. Rita Ora is dabbling into fashion by putting her stamp of approval on her "Black Line" that's set to hit stores this month. 



This style is a little different from her girly taste that we normally see, but it definitely is a nod to her eclectic style. The sporty look, with the skully and sports bra pays homage to both TLC, Aaliyah, and other 90s artists. Luckily for Rita, she's gotten support from one of today's biggest names in music...Beyonce posted a photo to her Tumblr showing her rocking an outfit from Rita's collection. That's serious promotion right off the gate. Take a look at the pics below and let me know if you're excited about what's to come...

Watch the #unstoppable video below...


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...