Thursday, August 7, 2014

Chrissy Teigen Turns Up the Sexy Meter!!



Any man would agree, that John Legend is a lucky guy. I mean, look at how stunning Chrissy Teigen is looking in the September issue of Esquire magazine. Rocking some sexy bathing suits and wearing seductive smirks, she's reminding us that summer isn't quite over. Yay!!







Imagine waking up to this gardener!! In this issue of Esquire, the magazine talks about how funny Chrissy is and very outspoken on her social media accounts. She's obsessed with Beyonce, will defend her man (so watch out) and loves food...this is what I've learned from following her on Instagram.

Keep scrolling for more of what I learned from her interview.



Dogs vs. Cats? Hint, she has a bulldog named Puddy
"People love to say, 'My cat is great. He's just like a dog.' I always think, Well, get a fucking dog!"




Chipotle vs. McDonalds?
"If I'm going to eat fast food, I'm going to McDonald's. I don't need to pretend."




Loving Food vs. Diets?
"I looked at a Wheat Thin one day and got teary-eyed. You know those cartoons where the head of somebody becomes a turkey? That Wheat Thin looked like a fucking turkey. My mouth was watering."



Little butts vs. J. Lo butt?
"I didn't know butts were a thing until I was twenty-three. Then came Jennifer Lopez and people were like, 'That butt is great.' Now you have to have a butt. It sucks for me."




Her butt...(lol)
"I have a little half-Asian butt, and the more I work out, the more I try to get it bigger, it's just going to get flatter and harder."

Sounds like someone else I know...(me...sigh)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...