Monday, August 4, 2014

H&M's New Fall & Winter Arrivals


  


I'm the absolute worst at checking my mail (unless there's money in it), so no telling how long my Fall/Winter 2014 H&M catalog was sitting in my mailbox. I hate to know what my mailman thinks of me, but I digress.

Looking at the cover of the magazine, I was pretty excited to see what H&M had in store this season, but it took me a few days before I had the time to sit and look through everything...until now, and it was certainly worth the wait....



Short sleeved jersey dress - $24.95

A few things you can be sure you will get from H&M is trendy looks, reasonable prices, and essentials. Keep scrolling to see which looks stood out to me the most. Their website has plenty more fabulous looks to sift through.


































No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...