Friday, August 15, 2014

Signature Scents: Jessica Simpson's New Sweet Fragrance


Jessica Simpson has a lot going for her these days. She's a new wife (as of July), a mother to two of the most gorgeous kiddos, and she's managing her massive brand and empire. Clothes, shoes, handbags, and fragrances...what hasn't she touched? Her latest fragrance is self-titled and comes with a sweet and fruity scent.


Wearing an Oscar de la Renta feather gown for the fragrance ad, she recently spoke to People about her signature scent...

"I really wanted to have a signature scent out there that represented where I am in my life, as a mom, a wife, a designer and who I am as a person."

"Feathers can represent a spiritual evolution. I know I have evolved into the woman who I am today. Fragrance plays a strong role throughout a woman's life and when we recognize a distinctive smell we can be instantly transported to another time or place."


The fragrance is described as having a blend of bright citruses, romantic florals, and warm notes of vanilla and sandalwood. Sounds lovely!! You can purchase it here. 







No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...